REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Location: Australia/New Zealand Posted: Feb. 16, 2017
• Develop new customers and new business, also maintain the existing business within responsible area(Australia/New Zealand).
• Establish professional customer relationship with existing customers through regular visits and calls to know their needs in future projects.
• Negotiate with customers on contract conditions with the limits of final acceptance, negotiate for best margin with considerate preparation, get the sales manager involved for solutions when necessary.
• Demonstrate our company, products and offer through presentation according to company’s standard to customers.
• Provide sales action plan proposal according to designed targets, share the information of market and competitors with sales manager to make plans and decisions.
• Work as a team member for realization of team sales target.
• Perform other relative duties as assigned.
• 2 years sales experience in office furniture industry.
• Experience in developing and managing sales channels.
• Proactive, aggressive, initiative, flexibility
• Good interpersonal skills and in good manner.
• Computer skills in Office, CRM experience and other applications.
Please send your personal resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org